MINUTES – April 14th, 2020
- Treasurer’s Report –
- March Income: $708.16
- March Expenses: $4004.32
- Checking balance as of March 31, 2020: $26,902.37
- Gift Certificate balance as of March 31, 2020: $14,022.54
- The reports were motioned for approval by Lindsey Meyer and seconded by Megan Stull. Motion carried.
- Secretary’s Report – the minutes from the March meeting were provided prior to the meeting by former Secretary Keith Kessen and reviewed by the Chamber trustee members. The meeting minutes were approved with a motion to approve by Scott Gels and seconded by Keith Selhorst. Motion carried.
Committee Reports – none
- Taste of the Town – June 9th 2020.
- Tentatively keeping this date as of now and will continue planning.
- We will let vendors know as soon as possible if anything changes
- Christmas Lights –
- A 3-year plan was proposed to lighten budget impact.
- We will be approaching local groups (Kiwanis, Lions, Buzzards, etc.) to see if they would like to donate.
- Approve $8000 for this year and then the following years will be voted on at the time based on that year’s financial standings.
- Once budget is approved, the committee can present decorations to the group for final approval.
- Budget motion to approve by Lindsey Meyer and seconded by Ryan Douglas.
President Brad Niekamp adjourned the meeting Wednesday April 15, 2020 at 9:32AM.
THE NEXT CHAMBER BUSINESS MEETING WILL BE ON TUESDAY MAY 12, 2020 @ 7:30AM AT THE VILLAGE OFFICES.