Trustees Present: Keith Kessen, Amy Spriggs, Kylie Thwaits, Morgan Bechtol, Stacy Schwieterman, Michelle Clune, Bryce Schlater, and Eric Thomas.
- No guests present
Treasurer’s Report –
⦁ Checking account balance as of December 31,2021= $28,444.55
⦁ Gift Certificate Balance as of September 30, 2021 -$20,535.04
- Secretary’s Report –Secretary Jon Dingledine was not present to present the secretaries report. Keith K mentioned Jon would email previous minutes from the December meeting to trustees.
⦁ New Members- No new members for December
⦁ Membership renewal notices will be mailed soon.
Website/ Social Media
⦁ Amy to develop a Chamber Chatter and continue to post and share chamber business promotions.
⦁ Winner for December $25 gift certificate was Kaylee Fleck
⦁ Where’s Charlie is now over until August if next years committee continues it for 2022
⦁ SOCA online dashboard is live and the Chamber can now log on into SOCA website and print off any current marketing materials.
⦁ The Chamber signed up for 4 SOCA benefits to begin promoting online and through marketing material.
- Post cards for new potential chamber members were printed and are ready to begin mailing.
2022 Chamber Banquet
- Wednesday February 16th at 6PM.
- Invites/ RSVP’s are beginning to come in
Award Nominations were also sent out and Amy mentioned she will send out google forms to local businesses to get responses.
Chamber duties and responsibilities were brought up and assigned
Discussion was made about who will present this years award winners and they were assigned.
- Vice President position for 2022 was brought up and discussed. No one currently is interested; therefore it was tabled for the next March meeting.
- 3rd year Chamber Trustees replacements include Jennifer Overholser for Megan Stull, and Andy Kremer for Gina Hess. One replacement is pending for Keith Kessen.
COLDWATER VILLAGE OFFICES.